Saturday, July 02, 2005

YESTERDAY WAS FUN! :D
I had truckloads of fun.
Especially with the clique!
My clique!

Consisting of; shakeit, partner, pinky, nat, ally, donn, jasper, evan, lizzy, shayna.

Missing in action; PRESTY! :(

BUT OVERALL;
It was all good.
Youth Day celebations!
Started off with mass,
then to class to collect
some goody-like thingy.
Before i met my clique.
Took Truckloads of picures.

From Spiderman, to superman
to batman and all kinds of man!
Hahah!

Disco after which.
The loud music, various
dancers, the deejjayy,
the clique.

It just made everything
OH-SO-PERFECT! :D

Left at eleven plus for town
with shakeit, jasper and evan.
my PINKY stayed behind for
prac, but joined us later.

At town was where i got dressed
up by my one and only SHAKEIT.
Makeup and all it was for me.
Hahah. Definitely felt weird
since its been such a long time
i had those on.

Walked around town.
More photos taken.
Bought new earrings.
Took neoprints.

Oh yes.
I sure did have FUN!
________________________________________


TODAY;

Woke up at 6.15 in the morning
Thinking it was still too early.
Went back to sleep
Got up at 8.30

Jumped out of bed!
I was supposed to be at
bedok interchange meeting
my fellow basketballers
for CIP at 9.

Rushed like mad, just
to find out that deb woke
up late too. So basketballers
left for the centre w/o us.
Us refers to deb, mary and i.

Deb, maryanne and i met later.
About an hours late we were.
Woops.

The kids were so CUTTEEE!
Especially the small boy.
Am i right DATE?
Yes, my DATE, sherlyn
was there toooo! :D

Played games with them.
They were so happy!
It just felt GREAT.

After everything.
Gave them sweets and gummies.
Left for bedok interchange.
Had lunch with DATE, joan,
mary, deb, grace, sam all!
Before joan and i left for
toa payoh to meet jayne.

Pool it was.
At snooker zone.
Jayne's good, unlike joan and i.
I guess our hands are more
suited for basketball!
Right, joan?

Hahah. It was fun.
Truckloads of fun.
Did so many embarassing moves.
Both joan and jayne
just kept laughing away.
YES. laughing away.
Took truckloads of
pictures again.

Pictures shall be uploaded.

Soon this blog's gonna have a
password. I'll decide who's to
have it.

:D

_____________________________________

Thanks to the clique, especially!
For making my day! :D

ILOVEYOU'LL.
Simply cos;
w/o you'll, I AM NOTHING.

MWAH.


*Thank you for the venom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home